Dancing Mindfulness in the Press
Scott Light of TV-10 Columbus prominently featured Dancing Mindfulness and the Institute for Creative Mindfulness in their May 2018 series of mindfulness.
Tajci Cameron of the web series, Waking Up in America, which airs on Huffington Post, featured Jamie's story in Season 2. You can watch the entire episode embedded here on our site! Also be sure to check out the beautiful article that Tajci wrote to accompany the episode:
Waking Up to Dance, Mindfully
The Huffington Post (November, 2015)
Throwback! The first piece of press Dancing Mindfulness ever received in 2012, the year Dr. Jamie Marich formally debuted the community practice. Thanks to Kate Keller, Healthy Living Reporter for WFMJ Youngstown, for giving us this spotlight and to facilitator Niki Frenchko for arranging it.
- Moving Toward Recovery by Lee Murray (Spirituality & Health Magazine), 2014
- Dancing Mindfulness: Opening Doors of Wellness in the Counseling Professions by Jamie Marich (Paradigm Magazine), 2014
- Let it Loose! by Dr. Jamie Marich (InRecovery Magazine), 2015
- Dancing Mindfulness and the Recovery Journey (Holly Speenburgh with Dr. Jamie Marich; Recovery Today Magazine), September 2015
- The Dance of Recovery by Regina Walker (Renew Magazine, October 2015)
- World Experts Gather in Lowcountry to Discuss Mental Health--- Dr. Jamie featured! (Charleston WCSC News 5), July 2015
- Dancing to Become Present: 4 Steps for Developing a Conscious Dance Practice (Conscious Shift Magazine), August 2016
- How to Be Mindful When You Dance (The New York Times), August 2017